Thursday 26 May 2011

Wedding Hair.

I have my first wedding hair trial on Monday, I'm excited, but also a bit nervous. I have an idea of what I want, something like the below:


My fave!

I love all styles, but think the second is probably the easiest to achieve as well as being more timeless. I'm a massive fan of plaits, but I'm not convinced that they're right for my wedding. So I think I'll work to picture 2 and will post the results next week. I can't believe the wedding is only 4 weeks away, yikes and we still have so much to do:
Order of service
Rings
Suit
Ties
Table plan
Presents
Honeymoon
Shoes for LV
2 Bridesmaid dresses
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek stay calm. I have two days off work before the wedding so hopefully I can get some last minute bits done then. Hen next weekend...can't wait.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment